My Friends

Rabu, 16 Januari 2013

Hey Buddy

Hello..
It's another rainy morning.. Reminds me of Maroon 5's song Just a Feeling when Adam Levine sings, "No sunshine, no sunshine, she cries, this is more than good bye.."
Not yet good be.. Present my card for: Stamp-N-Doodle: Anything Goes Lauren Curtis Spotlight
This also my 20th card for Stamp-N-Doodle.., it means 5 moths of being in my first DT position. Really enjoying being in the team with the wonderful ladies.
Try to make a male card, which challenging cause I don't often make one and always love to put many flowers at the card, but I love the result...

So.. The recipe for this card:
Image: Horse Head
Coloring: Copic marker and Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Sentiment: Paper Smooches, stamped with Versafine Vintage Sephia
Other stamp: Postage by Hero Arts
Card Stock: Concorde, Nitwit Digi Paper
Dies: Tag by Lifestyle Crafts, Corner by Cheery Lynn, Frame by Mpress Craft, Boys Charm by Die-Namics MFT
Embelishment: Twinery, Eyelets, Brads

Challenge
Anything Goes by Lady Anne
Anything Goes by Inky Chicks
Anything Goes by The Crafter's Cafe
Anything Goes by One Crazy Stamper
Anything Goes by Sweet Stamps

So good bye.. hoping that the sun will soon shine again

Hugs






8 komentar:

  1. A great card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow, this card is awesome, love the whole thing. Thanks for joining us for Vickies challenge at Lady Anne's.

    BalasHapus
  3. Fabulous image which you have used and coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    BalasHapus
  4. Dewi, I think you did great, this definitely says Male to me. Love it!

    Chris B
    visit my blog @
    thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. I so love this for a "guy's" card. Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    BalasHapus
  6. Beautiful card, Dewi! I really love your work! Thanks for playing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz, your teammie,
    Chana

    BalasHapus
  7. beautiful!! So glad you joined us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next month! Just as an FYI - We are doing a DT Call...
    Hugs,
    Karen C (DT coordinator)

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi Dewi, your male card is very manly and even without flowers it looks great with the string and horse shoe embellishment.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic) We look forward to seeing your next creative project.
    *Hugs*

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi