My Friends

Sabtu, 23 Februari 2013

Happy Birthday



Cloudy morning here..
So silent around, not many vehicle pass by because today is regional vote for choosing the governor of my provence. I'll be there soon after doing my morning obligation..
Here is my project for One Stop Craft Challenge: For The Kids

Recipe
Image: Mini Longing Tilda by Magnolia
Coloring: Copic Marker
Sentiment: Penny Black, stamped with Memento Bahama Blue
Cardstock: Concorde
Patterned Paper: NitWit Digi Paper
Dies: Vintage Tag by Magnolia
Puncher: Martha Stewart Triple Butterfly
Embelishment: Paper Flower, Rhinestones. Charm, Chain, Sticker Dome

Challenge
Anything but A Card by Sarah Hurley
Stamp Challenge by Lady Anne
Anything but A Card by Hotshot Craft
Anything Goes by Penny's Paper
Happy Birthday by 7 Kids

Thanks for stopping by
TTFN

Have a Nice Day


4 komentar:

  1. Such an adorable tag and I love the shape too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Lady Anne Stamp Challenge!!

    BalasHapus
  2. So pretty!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    BalasHapus
  3. Ah this tag is so pretty, love the image and the way you have coloured her. Thank You.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Dewi,
    Cantik sekali tag-nya! Sweet colors too. Thanks for playing along at Lady Anne's Challenges. Jumpa lagi ya :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah {DT Member}

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi