My Friends

Senin, 04 Maret 2013

Friends Forever

Hello...
Things haven't going so well, but somehow there's a good news that cure my feeling.. I was selected as new DT for Critter Sketch, that is very popular with the sketch.. So I earned a new badge for my blog




So here is my first creation for Critter Sketch based upon Colin's gorgeous sketch
Our generous sponsors for this week are
and


Recipe
Image: Aviator Owen by The Paper Nest
Coloring: Copic Marker, Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil
Sentiment: Penny Black, stamped with Memento Bahama Blue
Cardstock: Concorde
Patterned Paper: NitWit Digi Paper
Dies: Sun by La La Land Crafts, Oval and Scalloped Oval by Lifestyle Crafts, Skyline Border and Cloud by Die-Namics MFT, Banner by Spellbinder
Emboss Folder: Sizzix
Embelishment: Brad
Others: Glossy Accents, Ranger Distress Ink Broken China to ink the edges

Challenge
Fly by Digi Makeover
For The Boys by Pause Dream Enjoy
Brads by Stamp with Fun
Wings by Crafty Emblies
Anything Goes by Created with Love

It's always a great challenge for me to follow the sketch and making boys card, but I think it looks great
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs






11 komentar:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love the image and I am very impressed with the skyline under the aeroplane. Is that a diecut??
    Thanks for sharing with everyone at the Crafty Emblies Challenge Blog
    Tracy (Crafty Emblies DT)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you, Tracy. It's dies from Die-Namics MFT called Skyline Border
      Hugs
      Dewi

      Hapus
  2. Hi Dewi. What a great fun card. Love the image and your design is fab.
    Thanlks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra xx

    BalasHapus
  3. This is really nice. Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.
    Hugs, Nadja

    BalasHapus
  4. Thank you for joining in our 'wings or anything goes' paper crafting challenge over on the Crafty-Emblies blog.
    What a fantastically cheerful and colourful card! I love that image and the diecuts are amazing. I really do love this fun and adorable card.
    I hope you will play along with us again in next months challenge.

    Hugs Lisa DT member xxxx

    BalasHapus
  5. So Cute! Love the image, will make a nice kids card!! Thanks for sharing with us at CreatedWithLoveChallengs
    Lisa O

    BalasHapus
  6. Great card! love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    DawnD

    BalasHapus
  7. Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun, hope we see you again next week.
    xoxo Clarissa

    BalasHapus
  8. Beautiful image, so well colored!!!
    Great you are taking flight with us this week... hugs,
    Ardilla (Digi Makeover)

    BalasHapus
  9. Such a fun card!
    Thanks for playing along with Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    <3 Pam, PDE DT

    BalasHapus
  10. Hello! I'm a fellow Critter DT member (I'm in group 2). I loved using this little aviator avery too :-) Think your cards are amazing. can't see what else we get to play with in the coming weeks. it would be lovely if you popped over to my blog and said hello too - www.tayberrys.blogspot.co.uk Let's stick together! Crafty smiles, Teresa x

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi