My Friends

Jumat, 08 Agustus 2014

December


New Challenge at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Dilly Beans
The DT is having a twist: Black with One Other Color

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Create a Project Based Upon You by Dilly Beans - a lot of blue feeling lately
Embossing by Little Red Wagon
Like an emBOSS by Art Impressions
Christmas by My Perfect Life
Cute as A Button by The Paper Players
Christmas by Creative Card Crew
Embellish It by Christmas Card Challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. Ooooh, that crochet flower is so pretty! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    BalasHapus
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the crochet flower and embossed background.

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    BalasHapus
  3. WoW Dewi, what a lovely card you made! Fantastic colouring :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    BalasHapus
  4. I love the strong blue with thte touch of black and the crocheted(?) flower - a lovely card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  5. Very cute Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is so sweet! I love your colour combo - thanks for joining our Like an EmBoss challenge at Art Impressions!

    BalasHapus
  7. Thank you for joining us at Dilly Beans, your project is beautiful! :)

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi