My Friends

Senin, 14 Maret 2016

Just For You


Have I told you the super exciting news?
I was choosen as one of Conie Fong Art & Design Guest DT for this March!!
Ohh, I'm so very proud....

This is my very first creation as GDT

I made a card using Conie Fong's Feeling Fabulous

I'd like to enter my creation to these following challenges:
Flower Power - Stamping Sensations
Spring/Anything Goes - The Ribbon Girl
Special Female - Crafty Calendar
Lots of Layer - Di's Digi
Spring Colors for Kids - Send a Smile 4 Kids
Crafty Catz - Ribbon & Bling
Stitching - Left of Center
Spring Fever - My Sheri Crafts

Update:
Top Picks at Left of Center Stitching
Oh La La Winner at My Sheri Crafts Spring Fever

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


Dewi

8 komentar:

  1. Such a pretty card Dewi and all so prettily embellished, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    BalasHapus
  2. What a beautiful design for your first DT project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations too.

    Lynne

    BalasHapus
  3. a super card and design, thank you for joining Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    BalasHapus
  4. What a great card...love the detail. Thank you so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    BalasHapus
  5. Thanks for joining our Spring/Easter challenge Dewi with your pretty card - good luck!

    Anne x
    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  6. A fabulous card, such a beautiful image and pretty details.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    BalasHapus
  7. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi