My Friends

Selasa, 07 Juni 2016

Hello Darling



Here are the new images released recently


3 for $10 Flapper Series


I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Anything Goes - Artistic Inspirations
Bingo - Get Creative: Glitter-Printed Paper-Blue
Bingo - The Crazy Challenge: Lace-Digi-Design Paper
The Great Outdoors - Allsorts
Bird - Just Us Girls
Around The World - Card Mania
Anything Goes - Crafts Galore Encore
Vacation - The Crafter's Cafe

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi

6 komentar:

  1. Love;y! Just where I want to go for my holidays. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG & DT

    BalasHapus
  2. Oooh...shopping in Paris! One can wish! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    BalasHapus
  3. A lovely card for our Great Outdoors challenge this week, thanks for sharing...xx
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    BalasHapus
  4. Beautiful card for our theme at allsorts Tracy X

    BalasHapus
  5. It is stunning! Love the image! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck :)
    Hugs, Valentina DT

    BalasHapus
  6. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi